Isuzu Motor Co., Ltd. was founded in 1937. Its head office is located in Tokyo, Japan. Factories are located in Fujisawa City, tokumu county and Hokkaido. It is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel internal combustion engines. It is one of the largest and oldest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the world. In 1934, according to the standard mode of the Ministry of Commerce and industry (now the Ministry of Commerce, industry and Commerce), mass production of automobiles was started, and the trademark “Isuzu” was named after the Isuzu river near the Yishi temple. Since the unification of the trademark and company name in 1949, the company name of Isuzu Automatic Car Co., Ltd. has been used since then. As a symbol of international development in the future, the logo of the club is now a symbol of modern design with the Roman alphabet “Isuzu”. Since its establishment, Isuzu Motor Company has been engaged in the research and development and production of diesel engines for more than 70 years. As one of the three pillar business departments of Isuzu Motor Company (the other two are CV business unit and LCV business unit), relying on the strong technical strength of the head office, the diesel business unit is committed to strengthening the global business strategic partnership and building the industry’s first diesel engine manufacturer. At present, the production of Isuzu commercial vehicles and diesel engines ranks first in the world.